Monday, February 4, 2008

Thinking of a romantic world


As the month of Feb. dawns I think of the New year and all the good wishes I receive.

Love to fly away in my mind, and to dream up ways to create winged Beings. Fairies and angels are favourites. Water nymphs are a close second.

Made this fairy tote for someone at Christmas. It is ethereal and light and created in my own style with fibers and sequins along with a printed image and laces and gauze.

It is raining here again, so this lightens the skies around me.

2 comments:

sanchez10 said...

Thanks for keeping us "mainlanders" in the dream world. we all can definitely use it!

KarenHarveyCox said...

What an enchanting design, you have really captured the essence of faeries and such. There is a wonderful group on flickr all about faerie artwork. If you would like to know more just let me know. Have a lovely day, Blessings, Karen