Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some purses and a doll

The purses are sold but are for your perusal.

I usually have a theme in mind when I make some art.
La vie en rose, was inspired by the movie of Edith Piaf's life.
Loved it.


The lace purse was a Marie picture captured on silk, that I bought in NZ. Used old laces, it was used as a Bridal bag.


The doll is a Parlor doll, the idea came from Australia where I taught some classes and we created dolls and purses.
She sits on a sofa or bed, is large, about 24" long.
She was made for Flights of Fancy.

4 comments:

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Those are soooo stunning, Lilla!!!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

These are STUNNING!!!

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Hi Lilla,
Thanks for visiting my blog.

You make such beautiful items. I've just been through your archives - I love the embroidery that you do.

Have a great weekend,
Niki

Cheryl said...

OMG! This purse reminded me of something I saw in a Somerset Wedding mag and I pulled it out and sure enough...it's you! I am just smitten with your work, Lilla!