Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vintage swap




Finally here are pictures of the vintage swap I received.

Heather Kowalski of pretty petals boutique was the organiser and my partner was Louise Dancause of Cape Cod Cupboard.
I was very excited to open the metal tin and browse the contents. Lots of vintage ephemera, lace wrapped around shells and fabrics and collages. Everything had a nice vintage look and the old buckles were smashing.

I do love sepia photos and there were several of those for me to incorporate into my art.

Big thanks to Heather and to Louise for making my day!

Still in a catch up mode so more soon.

Aloha

2 comments:

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Oh thank goodness your parcel finally arrived! I was all set to go to my post office and start my rant! lol

I am so pleased to hear you are happy with the contents! I look forward to seeing what you do with everything. =) Have fun creating!

Fabianíssima said...

Hello, My name is Fabiana, I am a writter, I have a blog www.fabianissima.blogspot.com... your artwork reminds me of a poem I recently wrote: Lace... Your work is lovely, congratulations!