Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial day





I remember those who served so I may be free!

Some gentle art I have been working on.
Love velvet and lace, so romantic, opposites do attract.
The lace collage is part of a cushion I have been working on so I placed some velvet flowers I made atop.

The solo velvet flower I had left from a purse I created, it looks fine on a bunch of old lace too.

The pink thingys, well a bit of a not too well kept secret, a project for a magazine that I must finish very soon.
I gave the pictures a filter called 'soft glow'.

3 comments:

Rowan Willow said...

Wow...how beautiful these are. I haven't been by in awhile. I won one of your vintage trims during the One World~One Heart event and sadly never received it...the mail monster must have gobbled it up. I should visit more often...I do so love your pieces, they are stunning!

Take care,
Rowan Willow
aka Tiffany

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Gorgeous photos, Lilla! I just LOVE old lace! Whenever I buy antique lace, I always land up saving at least half of it just to look at for inspiration!

Lilla said...

Dear Tiffany, hope you have your replacement package by now
aloha Lilla