Thursday, July 17, 2008

Brillante Weblog


Surprised to be nominated as a brillante weblog by my friend Pat Winter.

Gratitude is in order, hope I can live up to it.

I have nominated some I enjoy almost daily. For differing reasons.


First I do nominate CQ artist Pat Winter. She does lovely quilts and things with an updated embroidery style. Go visit Gatherings.


Next is Calico Daisy. Michelle is a quilter who I have known since my daughter was at college with her.
Love everything this young Mother does. Way to go Michelle.


A Heart in Provence is the English version of Un Couer en Provence.
Since her site is so French and wonderful and I too go to Provence, one of my favourite regions, let's say Bonjour to her .


Cream Puffs in Venice. Love the pictures and the food recipes on this French Canadian's site.
Do visit for some mouth watering pastries and more.


Across the Pond has me hooked. She is like me, living with a foot in two cultures.
Oh my the garden. Too beautiful.


Judy Scott is a mixed media artist in Scotland. I enjoy her wonderful stitchery and the way she works with wool and other natural fibers.


Sofia Barao, of La Fee Coriandre is another french site.
I love the articles and the whimsy she uses in her work. It is always fresh and new.


Little French garden House. The blog has very pretty flowers and antique linens and flea market finds that make me so envious.

4 comments:

CalicoDaisy said...

Thank you, Lilla. I appreciate your visits and interest in my blog! It's nice to come full circle and meet up again in this fashion. I just love blogging and finding out about so many talented people in this world. I'm looking forward to seeing you and B in Houston in the fall. -- Michele

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for the mention! I am so glad I visited, have enjoyed some of your posts.:)
xo Lidy

Laeriss said...

Mille mercis pour cette nomination.
J'en suis très flattée et cela m'encourage à toujours partager avec vous.
Amitiés.

creampuff said...

Thanks so much for the award, Lilla! Much appreciated!