Monday, July 7, 2008

Mum's doll and some NZ pictures





I wander the villages with delight when I am at home in NZ.

Near my home lie several pretty towns with many photo ops.

Love the Trompe l'oi I capture in the smaller places. This one is in Cambridge.

The Grand lady villas are beautiful and a reminder of pioneering days gone by.

They make lovely stitcheries, I have tried some of them.

Cafe food , what more to say.
Another doll made for a mother, she loves the soft colors and gave her a name.

3 comments:

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Beautiful photos of your home, Lilla! Your dolls are GORGEOUS! I didn't realize how big you can make them! Will you ever be putting one in your shop, or are they too time-consuming? All that hand-stitching must take hours!

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Beautiful photos of your home, Lilla! Your dolls are GORGEOUS! I didn't realize how big you can make them! Will you ever be putting one in your shop, or are they too time-consuming? All that hand-stitching must take hours!

Lilla said...

Louise, hope you feel better.
I may put a doll to see how it does. Will let you know,
aloha Lilla