Friday, August 8, 2008

My challenge on Mind wide open. What lies within.


Loved the picture Gail provided so kept it simple this time.

I overlaid the original with an image of a lovely lady I had. It is on a transparency.

Added the prompt word 'secret' with clear stickon letters.

The dark brown ribbon is vintage silk from the 30s, threaded it through the binding of the journal and hung a collection of trinkets to the side with the floppy bow.


The inner pages are decorated with a similar theme, they are black, my fave color for album pages.
The back mimics the front.

When I use it I will slip a nice pen through the rings on top.

5 comments:

Viola said...

It looks so wonderful, Lilla! Have a great weekend!

KathrynAntyr said...

That ribbon is magnificent. I love the color and it works so well with the image.

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

This is stunning, Lilla! I love what you've done with the old silk!

Alexandra Knittel said...

Wonderful work!

catharinas-love said...

It is again beautiful work Lilla !
Rini