Friday, January 30, 2009

More images from France.

Doors intrigue me. If they are closed I want to know what lies behind them. If they are open I want to peak inside.
Windows are different. I like to see them as a frame around an image and am always looking for just the right view. I like to be inside looking out.
The upper left picture is in lovely rustic French farmhouse I visited for tea. The lace curtains looking onto the courtyard and ancient stone buildings were totally appealing.
On the right I photographed the door leading into an old cathedral in Vernon in Normandy.
Bottom left is in Strasbourg, France.
The lace curtained window on the bottom right was in a lane.

2 comments:

The Whispering Poppies said...

It looks as if you had a magical, inspiring time in France, Lilla! =)

Pearl said...

Fun to see these pictures of France.