Monday, February 16, 2009

Create Bookmarks

Cut used cardstock into size shown and round corners.








Glue on a base of whole used calendar pages.
Add elements from other calendars or ephemera you have around.













Glue stick to hold lightly, for those.

For a Mum, her initial or M for Mother cut from some text .




For a man it is nice to add a sports card theme.


I have to do a Paris card of course.


Ink the edges and for Paris and Mother I added a touch of glitter.

Sew on Plastic next. Old box lids, folder plastic or even film
for transparencies.


To add the grommet ring , punch the plastic to match the first hole and hammer in the ring.
Add ribbons or string or other fibers and sign the back and it is done.
Voila!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Whispering Poppies said...

Lilla! How wonderful! This is a very appreciated tutorial! Thank you so much! =)))

robin dudley-howes said...

HI Lilla
I have seen your name several times in magazines and I just love your name. I saw you had a blog in the last Belle Amour and had to check it out. So inspirational. I love your eclectic style. When you have a moment fly on over to my nest!
Robin

Wanda said...

Thanks for the ideas on the book marks. Cheers