Monday, September 28, 2009

Tutorial tomorrow. Clutch purse.

This is an altered baby jacket, for the birds.
Which brings me to this, I will make a last post tomorrow 'cause I am going 'walk about' for most of October. See the family.

I will leave one more how to do it, tomorrow, for a self lined clutch purse for the holidays.
Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, find a piece of fabric 26 x 9 1/2".
A yard of ribbon, satin or silk if possible. 1"wide.
Few decorations for a small flap.
A piece of interfacing half as long as the fabric.
Hope this sounds intriguing enough.
The fabric makes the design so make it of silk or brocade or lace maybe.
More tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lottie said...

Wow this is truly amazing.

Thank you in advance for showing a tute tomorrow of a clutch purse - I hope that I will be able to make one and do it justice by the time you come back from you well earned walkabout.

Bless you

Terri's ThreadArt said...

Stunning!!! Have a wonderful time 'wandering" ~ thanks for everything ;)

Pearl said...

Oh Lilla this baby dress is so adorable!

Pearl said...

Have fun on your walk about!