Friday, November 6, 2009

A little heads up on my schedule for next year.

I will definitely be teaching a number of classes in Long Beach CA in July 2010.
If you can make it to the area, love to see you, it is a lot of fun near LA.
Classes will be at the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, with the Summer International Quilt festival.
 Dates for the calendar are July 22nd to 25th.
I have a selection of half and full day workshops. Yeah!

Will try to remind my viewers each month and tell you more about the classes.
The program will be out just after the New Year.
Lilla

3 comments:

Lottie said...

Oh this is just perfect. I was looking at a blog yesterday, where someone had made a book similar in style and machined fabric pages inside, and thought what a lovely idea.

Terri's ThreadArt said...

Oh Lilla ~ you are always such a sweet and welcome inspiration!

Nancy said...

Excited to see what you will be teaching. Your creations are always so beautiful.
XO
Nancy