Thursday, December 10, 2009

Along the Silk Road


I will be teaching at International Quilt festival in Long Beach CA. so working on samples.
Classes begin July 22nd, 2010. Keeping you informed.
Schedule out in January so I will tell you more then.
One all day class will be a silk road bag and I am working on designs right now.
Great for gathering Emeralds and Rubys along the Marco Polo trail!
I have 5 classes so will be fun and fabulous if you know how I teach!
Everyone leaves with something of beauty.
Hope to see you then.

5 comments:

Pattie said...

Beautiful !!

Nancy said...

So wonderful! You are amazing. I think I might try to sneak out to Long Beach next summer and take one of your classes.
XO Nancy

Household 6 said...

Oh how I wish I could attend... I'm sure you'll have a spectacular class full of talent and inspiration!

Lottie said...

What a stunning bag - shame I don't live in the USA or I'd be in front of the queue to your class.

I haven't been around to answer the question you left on my blog regarding the pendants.

They were all made with pieces of Tim Holtz supplies - but I jazzed them up with inks and paints to make them original.

Thank you for paying my blog a visit - it was such a surprise - I always look at yours each day, but never dreamed you would visit mine. modoti

Createology said...

What a wonderful sample you have made for your classes in Long Beach. Another fabulous creation and very interesting. Well done.