Sunday, January 24, 2010

I will teach a pretty Cuff at Artist Class




The cuff will be in my, Love of Paris, style.
I will teach how to create a velvet flower or two. Stitching ideas, beading and more.
What I do to dye lace to match and of course the pattern and lots of tips.
The cuff will have variations to try and some of my other exciting ideas.
All with my 'look'.

Sign up for the classes here to receive 10.00 off the cost of the 59.00 workshop

Use my name justlilla as the code to get your discount.

I am in great company, there are 12 artists projects included, all with talent a plenty.
There will be bonus images, templates and other surprises. One every other day.
I do hope to see my friends there. The host is Mary Green, more information can be found below.

http://www.e-junkie.com/artistclass/product/321212.php

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Lilla!!! What a GORGEOUS project!!! I'm so very happy you joined Artist Class and can't wait to try your project....your work is so beautiful, I've been enjoying your blog!!! xxoo, Dawn

Household 6 said...

Gorgeous cuff!!

Jasmine said...

These are wicked, i love them!