Wednesday, February 24, 2010

project, Sleeve or Envy



This hardly qualifies as a project but here it is.
Print the graphic onto good quality paper, full size, or you could make it half size.
Fold and sew.
Make opening on an end or sometimes I do it along the top.
Gather white crepe streamer to fit the bottom and sew it on, or glue it.
Punch 2 holes and reinforce them.
I decorated the sleeve by outlining the pictures with glitter. Add buttons or lace or whatever you like.
Finally tie a satin ribbon to close.
Use the sleeve for gift presentations, letters or cards.
aloha.

3 comments:

Createology said...

You have the best and easiest ideas. This is great. Keep creating...

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Keeping you and all those on the Islands in my prayers, Lilla!

Blissitydoodah said...

Nice project! I love it.
I'm praying for you all as well.