Saturday, May 1, 2010

In studio files





a big thank you to everyone for the comments you leave.
Out here in the vast ocean, I feel a bit cut off from the inspiration and classes you have elsewhere.
So I just carry on with my funky ideas, having a great time of it and enjoying life in general.
I often wonder how others work in their spaces, so if you do, here is my humble work table.
Couple of ideas I am playing with for my shop, and trying some new techniques along the way.
Top pic. includes butterflies and lace, and serger flowers I made on my machine.
Bottom is ruffled serger bloom and lace leaf.
Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

Lottie said...

You are just do naturally gifted - and your sewing machine looks very posh

I adore the blooms you are creating = very clever.

You have more talent in your little finger than I will ever have - that is one of the reasons I enjoy visiting you in blogland - just to drool and admire a true artist

Createology said...

Serger blooms??? I love the things you create. You always inspire. Happy creating...

Debby said...

Great post, beautiful blooms..
debby

Wanda said...

Hi Lilla, as usuall your blog inspires, when I need some eye candy this is the place. TTFN