Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mail time project



Save funds and make your own cards.
I cut a piece of card-stock, Bristol my fave, in half, and then fold each to make 2 cards.
Scallop edge of front piece and run line of glue and glitter along.
Now sew or glue on a little fabric and paper collage, quickly made from stuff on your table top or with me in the rubbish.
The icing on my cake anyway, is always a piece of plastic sewn to the top of the collage.
It just puts the card in another dimension and looks better.
Love to enclose cards and their envelopes in gift packages, blank please.
Then it can be used by the recipient.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Beautiful as usual. I love your creations so much!

Createology said...

Lovely cards my dear. Thank you for sharing. Happy creating...

Sharon said...

Lilla I love your cards. But then I love all the things you do. You are so creative. It just flows out. Have a beautiful day.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Just gorgeous Lilla,

I'll have to get busy with some of the lovely bits you sent me!

I've been absent with flu so I'm just catching up on my blog checking!

Shane