Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just doll stuff


Bit of creating and doing more embroidery which is not ready to show.
I will be in Paris next April, staying in Montparnasse as usual, come see me , keep in touch.

If you know me I love dolls, making them in different ways, some flat, some dimensional. Some to hang on a wall and some to sit on the sofa.
This doll I did in a technique I call dimensional applique.
Painted and stitched the doll , added some beads and mounted her onto a shabby chic type bag I made just for her.
She is very French and country.

7 comments:

Createology said...

Lilla she is lovely and your french country bag is just perfect. Happy creating...

The English Romantic said...

Hi Lilla,
Your doll is so beautiful, I love those soft muted shades, exquisite!
Smiles,
Angela.

Healing Woman said...

I love the bag! It is so soft and feminine looking. The technique you used is perfect for this French inspired piece.

Cara Scarlett said...

Wow--That is gorgeous!

Debby said...

She is totally amazing, how beautiful.
Debby

Peggy said...

Hi -- you don't know me, but I follow your blog everyday for inspiration.... I am planning a meeting in Paris for my company and have never been there. Is the place in Paris you mention on this post -- is that the hotel you stay at? Would you mind if I pick your brain on what to do in Paris (i.e., flea markets, etc.)?

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

You're such an inspiration Lilla.
She is a beautiful Parisian lady.