Saturday, September 25, 2010

Noel banner, tute.






I made a video of my Noel banner for a gift for the holidays.
Will load it in the next few days.
Don't laugh either!

Here are the items you need to get started.
Iron on paper backed web.
Fabric squares about 6" in size. As many as letters you use. I made 4, one each n, o, e, l.
Scraps of lace and gauze, tea dyed.
4 yards of 2 different colors of ribbon or seam binding, 8 yards total.
Gold thread for machine top. Cream for the bobbin.
Gold ribbon yarn for couching.
Small piece of green silky fabric for the letters.

6 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Ooh these are fabulous Lilla - just what I need to pop in my November parcel to France. I usually include some bits for the tree, but your idea is way more creative - thank you Lilla.
I'm standing by for the tute!!!!

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Oh my goodness !! Just gorgeous !!!

GerryART said...

Lilla, I'm looking forward to this venture.
Hugs & ♥♥♥s,
Gerry

Sherry said...

Oooh I look forward to seeing your video Lilla! All of your pieces of art are wonderful!

Catharina Maria said...

Thank you for this tutorial !
♥RINI♥

Fabulously french said...

Gorgeous just wish that I could sew :-)

Leeann x