Wednesday, October 27, 2010

handy project



I made up a project to hold gift cards, money and such.
Filled my need.
All you do is print off my envelope template and cut it out, save it.
Next print a photo or picture of choice into the center of a full sheet of computer paper.
Add text if liked.
Print that out.
Now center the template on the print, hold up to the light helps.
Clip with clothes pin and cut out shape and fold on the lines.
Add whatever you like to the back flap, I am showing a stamped image on mine.
Easy and fun, let me know how it works for you.
I used Picasa to print and center my picture and add text.

4 comments:

Lottie said...

What brilliant idea - love it

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

A great simple project Lilla - your creativity knows no limits.

Gosh you keep me busy!!!!
Thank you again for sharing your arty creations with us - especially this time of year with Christmas looming and I'm committed to 'making' my gifts and cards this year!
I really appreciate your ideas and help!
Shane xo

Createology said...

Miss Lilla you are always so clever and talented and generous to share with all of us. Thank you. This is wonderful. Happy creating...

Rhonda said...

This is a wonderful idea, thank you so much for sharing with us. You are a very giving artist.

My wallet is beautiful, thank you so much.