Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lavender, a challenge




Here is a little challenge.
I found an old soap box in France and copied the lid, it was pretty forlorn.
But it has possibilities, so I challenge you to make something simple from the box-top picture.
It really offers lots of ideas.
Here is a quick one from me. A triptych that folds into a card.
I sewed it to firm card- stock and added lace and couple soft bows.
If you use it send me a link, and I will give this as a prize to the one my friends think used the picture to best advantage. So go have fun!

4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

It's absolutely lovely sweet Lilla!!!! I love the image so...I just want you to know I treasure the beautiful artwork I recently won from you, the beautiful bird assemblage ~ it's so wonderful to own something you created!! Wishing you a beautiful week sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

I would dearly love to enter your super Challenge Lilla.
Too frantic this week - I'll save mine until I come home again!

But I LOVE your idea - you know many ways to spark our imaginations and get our creative juices flowing - thank YOU!!
x
Shane

Yitte said...

Your triptich is absolutely beautiful and so is al your work. Love it very much. I downloaded he picture and this what i made of it. A gift soap cover with lavender sachets inside.
http://www.yitte.blogspot.com/2012/05/challenge.html

JoAnne said...

LOVE your triptych Lilla and took your challenge!