Friday, May 18, 2012

A Story, so personal



This has been a long time in the making, Terri asked me for permission to repeat my little narrative.
You can link there and read it.
I walked past the tea-room that was, yesterday, it is empty and still not rented .
There is a reason I suppose. But it has been more than 10 years.
Thanks to Terri and to Pat. I love the way my original art became this tribute.
http://www.lavenderbetweenthecracks.blogspot.com/ Copy and paste this .
The pastel cottage is one I did, Terri did the amazing garden at the top

4 comments:

Terri's ThreadArt said...

It was such an incredible honor to do this project and give back just a nugget of what you have given to all of us through your art and the generous way you share it :)
Blessing and love to you!

Lilla said...

merci and aloha Lilla

Nicki Lee said...

Lilla, I found your Blog via Terri's and am happy I did. Your art work is simply incredible and the Terri's embellishing beautiful. What a wonderful tribute to such a sad story.

Rhonda said...

I'm in awe of talent like this. Magic hands you both have. I adore your work so much.