Saturday, July 21, 2012

Artisan bread easy



If you know me you will see me up to my elbows in flour quite a lot.
Love baking, that's why I have to swim so much to use up all the cals.
Easy and quick version today, I was feeling a bit tired after the Pool carnival yesterday.
You need the frozen bread dough that is from Walmart, 5 loaves inside bag.
Brand name is Rhodes Valupack.
So take a frozen loaf and put in Pam sprayed loaf pan.
When just beginning to rise, slash the top with sharp knife.
Leave uncovered and spray top with Pam, dust with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
Let rise till above rim of dish.
Bake 30 minutes in 400 oven, place a pan of water on bottom rack.
Lower oven temp. if needed.

Serve with salad, cheese, pickles, mango chutney, yum, and scorched almonds.

5 comments:

bohemiannie! art said...

Dang that sounds good!

Sharon said...

Sounds yummy and so easy to make.

Maggie R said...

Gee Lilla this looks easy and delicious. I will try it
Thanks very much
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Cape Cod Washashore said...

This sounds like my kind of diet too, Lilla! Thank goodness we both live near the beach! ;)

Lottie said...

Yum Yum - that looks gorgeous. I have never seen frozen bread dough before - I don't think we have it over here.

Hmmm warm bread with butter and home made jam - perfect