Thursday, August 16, 2012

Journal, Fabrique de Paris




Another of my brown paper books. This one has a fabric quilt on half the pages and space to journal or glue on the opposite sides.
Has a hand sewn binding and covered button on cover.
Love to add lace and trinkets to this and enclose tags in the 2 pockets. Pages sewn from french quilting fabrics to create the vintage look.
16 pages with charming fashion prints.
Thanks to all who leave me comments.
By the way, I must be unlucky, the last winner of my give away did not want to send me her address I guess.
So I will pass prize along to the next person in the comments.

9 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Oh Lilla... you can never be unlucky! Your work is gorgeous and shows so much of "you"! You must have one of the happiest craft spaces in all of Hawaii!

Createology said...

Miss Lilla I just cannot imagine anyone not giving you their address and being fortunate enough to own something you have created. This journal is fabulous...as are all of your wonderful items. Blissful...

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Lilla I just love EVERYTHING you create!
Why do people bother if they don't want to give their address!!!.
This is such a sweet journal with your special touch!
x Suzy

SuZ Stuff said...

ahhh! another wonderous creation!

lynne said...

I also cannot imagine why anyone would not provide their address unless they have been ill and not caught up with the fact they one such an incredible prize.
This is so beautiful and adore the covered button.
Wishes
Lynne

SuZ Stuff said...

wish I was the next person on that list--- :-)
could be they have computer or internet problems...

Jill Sibbald said...

lilla - ever since i received one of your AMAZING tags in the Nest Tag Swap that Karla N. hosted, i have loved looking at your blog and gaining inpiration. you are such a talented artist and we are blessed that you share your art here.

you are a blessing to many

bohemiannie! art said...

Your book is GORgeous! I love it!

Lottie said...

Oh no - she must be MAD. Can you change the D to an L? LOL