Sunday, December 16, 2012

Vintage card Folder

Another version of my card folder.
 This one has ribbon-work, some vintage roses, mine and purchased ones.
The roses peak out of a lace vase.
There are old lace motifs and a ruffle of dotted voile gracing the front.
It is tied with some vintage ribbon.
I embellished the design with a pretty crystal heart, from Rhonda, ages ago.
To finish,  tags and labels were placed in the pocket.

The background lace is hardly ever seen nowadays, it's chain stitched netting.

10 comments:

Madonna Donovan said...

Hi Lilla

This is just beautiful. Spent today making a paper doll. a shabby chic bag and some whimsies. I am so greatful for finding you on the net.

Cheers Donna

Happy Crafting

Madonna Donovan said...

Hi Lilla

Just love this.

Spent today making a paper doll, whimsies, and shabby chic bag. It was Bliss.

I am glad I found you on the net.
Cheers Donna

Erin Fish said...

This is so very delicate and beautiful. Your creativity is amazing.

linda said...

Just gorgeous!

Tracie Dean said...

Totally Gorgeous!! I love the roses and everything else!!!

Di said...

Love it!! And loving my new little lady. I am displaying it on my tree: see here http://cottage-wishes.blogspot.com/2012/12/date-night-shopping.html

Thank you, thank you for sending her to me, Di@Cottage-wishes

Linda said...

Delicate and feminine-very pretty. Going ove rto cottage wishes to see the the paper doll.

Pearl said...

Sweet! I love this Lilla, Hugs, Pearl

Createology said...

Splendid Miss Lilla.

noelene said...

Hello Lilla,
your little card holder is just beautiful.
Also glad I found you...smile)

I too am going over to Cottage Wishes to see the paper doll.