Friday, August 16, 2013

humble cards

I keep a stock of cards for packages, mainly.
 Will need them for birthdays and holidays.
Here are two ideas with the ever popular French look. Simple to create.
 I began with items pictured plus some twill for ties.
First I tea stained the manila cards and printed some images onto fabric. 
Then it was assemblage time.
 Used a glue stick for the image and tacky glue for the embellishments
The crochet was cut from an old doily.
I ran a sponge with brown ink around the edges of the cards
gatherings

finished


9 comments:

Wish You Were Here said...

They are so pretty! Hugs, Janice

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Very sweet tags Lilla - ready for all sorts of occasions.

Enjoy your weekend!
Shane x

Createology said...

Miss Lilla your tag cards are beautiful and how wise of you to make them ahead so they are ready. Tres Chic...

Monique Deconinck k said...



Splendide
Bravo

linda smith said...

this is such a good idea thanks so much

Scrappin Happyxo said...

I love the simple beauty of the cards
- Jeanette

Nancy Atchley said...

I love the tags,Nancy

Dortesjs said...

very sweet

Lottie said...

I can't wait for life to get back to normal - and so these projects are earmarked for the long winter months here.

I treasure the tags that came with each and every bag I bought from you and my most prized treasure is a Marie pink lace brooch which I attach to bags, and jackets in the summer and it is much admired