Friday, January 3, 2014

In the red ?

I love deep colors like wine and dark red, not the bright red but one with a lot of depth.
Hard to find just the right hue .
The Road bag was in a magazine for Somerset, there were four in the article I did for them.
The butterfly was from a 1920s dressing gown pocket, damaged, but I fixed the beading.
The silk velvet has lots of new beads across the bottom.
Other two are a neck pouch and a modified crazy quilt style
neck pouch
Marie
silk velvet hand dyed
.

9 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

These are beautiful!

Sandies' Patch said...

Gorgeous!
xxx

Marilou said...

Gorgeous, exactly the color of Red I love, very deep and rich, no bright reds for me! I specially love the Marie!
Hugs and Happy New Year, Marilou

Lottie said...

Fabulous - you are so creative. Been away for a couple of days and got withdrawal symptoms from your fabulous work

I took two of the bags I brought from you - and they received admiring looks in the evenings when I 'wore' them with my 'Sunday best clothes' for the evening meals. Whenever I use your bags, they give me confidence and make me feel so special having an original work of art.

Marlynne said...

Gorgeous!

Createology said...

The deep rich jewel tones are very suited to your lovely unique bags with beads and stitchings. Happy New Year Miss Lilla...

Olivia Hernandez said...

Hello Lilla, love it! olivia

Wendy said...

I love the red on these! They are absolutely stunning!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Just gorgeous.