Sunday, March 23, 2014

Elegant silk bag

I made the drawstring bag in one of my textured ways, lots of tucks, pleats and layers.
The video showing my silk cocoons and rods is on Youtube
See below for how to find me.
The bag is a generous size to hold spa items for Mother or a friend.
 Can be a sock bag or sewing bag. I use lots of them
I do like earthy colors and this has several layered ideas on the front.
Of course I like pastels and any color in fact.
Not too fond of Orange!
silken bag

tucks and pleats

5 comments:

Wendy said...

This is a gorgeous silk bag! All those tucks and pleats make this bag!

Алла Топоркова said...

Какая красота! Как я все люблю!

Createology said...

Ahh...Miss Lilla this would be the most beautiful bag to take to a Spa Day. Your use of silk and all the detail pleats make it truly stunning.

Rhonda said...

I once had a whole living room this color, it's gorgeous!!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the uneven pleats. So lovely! Shows the sheen of the fabric so well.