Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bonjour Provence

I was painting and dying the other day and decided to use some powdered earth 
colors I bought in Provence.
They are made from real earth, pretty cool!
to use mix with any medium or just water.
So I mixed several  of my colors and dyed a bunch of laces, trims  and textiles.
Now I am creating art objects with a little of Provence inside
This is a piece of wall art.
I used an assortment of my dyed textiles,


 and then embroidered a bit with matching beads and sequins

4 comments:

Marion said...

Great idea. I live in red clay country and I'm going to try this. Thanks for sharing. xo

Ve Lavender said...

Great idea, such unique results!

linda smith said...

just beautiful

Wish You Were Here said...

Oh, this is SO beautiful! Love the natural dyed laces! Hugs, Janice