Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Thank you for all the visits and comments....

Hello to all, aloha and aroha too.
Want to pop in to say how much I appreciate all of you friends and love to hear from you.
Way out here in the Pacific I am a bit removed from the mainstream so this really helps me connect to other artists.
A big thank-you and I hope you all have a safe and happy Fall with all the food and leaves and colors, my favorite time of year, for sure.

another of my quick little sketches, Autumn scenes from France.


4 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

And we appreciate all you share with us too!
Have a wonderful trip to France Lilla!
x Suzy

Createology said...

Lovely Fall Sketch of Fabulous French Life Miss Lilla. You are very inspiring and I am very sad if I have to miss your blog posts. Creative Bliss Dear...

Rhonda said...

Thank goodness for fall memories because living in Arizona, it sure still feels like summer. It's cooler in the mornings and evenings but warm during the day.

Your drawings, sketches and water color paintings are soothing and very Provence like. Love them.

Lottie me said...

How adorable these are - hope you are having a fabulous time