Friday, December 5, 2014

Making some decorations


 I made some quick decorations for the tree or to hang on a door or gift
If you know me I like to sew, but here are some using glue and scissors
I will add some more, they are fast and easy.
The main item you need is letters, either wooden or cardboard
I pick them up when I see them around but you can always uses stamps or stencils
They look best with glitter and glue.


you need french text on paper, letters with glitter and some red paper.

I used black cardboard and wrapped it with french script from the internet.
size is 3.5 x 7 inches
Then I glued red paper to the center, used edgers to give a scallop effect
Next I added the letters and edged the card with silver pen.

finished

To complete I twisted some tinsel wire and threaded it through 2 holes punched in the top


glittering some letters

wrapping cardboard
this is the back
                                                                                  





No comments: