Saturday, January 24, 2015

For a grandaughter

She wanted throw pillows like these for her college room
So here are some I hope she likes. Idea from a picture she sent me
The love pillow might be good for a Valentine


 Bellissimo?    Oui? Mixed languages.


  


For the telephone, I downloaded clip art and enlarged it full page
Then I ironed on applique stuff and cut out the shapes and ironed on to black cotton and to cream fabric.
Narrow zigzag it all together,
the 'numbers' were stickers I glued on, they are from a sheet of letters, look really cool

To write the word I used tacking glue and wrote hello, and then twisted crochet cotton for a braid, sculpted it into the glue.
When dry I did  machine zigzag to couch in place.
Closure is a zip.

3 comments:

Ana Lopes said...

These are really gorgeous! I love your pillows!Lovely details.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

janie krig said...

Fun ideas,Lilla, your grand daughter will enjoy!

Светлана (Zventa) said...

Super!