Sunday, August 2, 2015

Art Monet style?

I try to teach myself to paint like some Masters I admire.
Made this folio of 8 paintings using the colors Monet might use, and I hope with a nod to his
free style.
 I painted the art pieces onto fine muslin and added a bit of starch to begin.
The book is about 7 x 5 inches and made very simply
Shown 
here.... front and back covers.
The cord is one I made to wrap the book, and the paints I used were acrylics along with watercolor and some black Pigma pen strokes. 

 




6 comments:

Janie said...

Fun idea, great composition.

Marlynne said...

I Like! I like to ink a design and then lightly watercolor it.

cathy< jt said...

Beautiful !!! You are so talented!!
Cathy

cathy< jt said...

Love this ! You are so talented !!
Cathy

Sandies' Patch said...

Lovely new adventure for you! xxx

Shirley said...

Oh, I absolutely adore these paintings.